- Law degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2008, with the highest distinction.
- Undergraduate in Public Policies, Fundación Jaime Guzmán Errázuriz, 2004.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Labour and Employment Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2009.
- Senior Associate, Philippi, Prietocarrizosa & Uría, 2015.
- Associate, Philippi, Yrarrázaval, Pulido & Brunner, 2009-2014
- Assistant Professor in Civil Law, Universidad Los Andes, 2014-2015.
- Comments on Judicial Practice “Validity and effectiveness of the employer’s mandate given to the employee for the payment of loans extended by Compensation Funds” in “El Mandato Ensayos Doctrinarios y Comentarios de Jurisprudencia”, Editorial Thomson Reuters, 2013.
- Comments on Judicial Practice “Prohibition of contracting with the Chilean state and penalty for infringement against the fundamental rights of employees” in “Derecho Corporativo Jurisprudencia Comentada año 2013”, co-authored with Carolina Helfmann, Editorial Thomson Reuters, 2013.
- Comments on Judicial Practice “The employer responsibility for the acts of the employee’s v/s the responsibility of the main Company at work under an outsourcing regime”, in “Derecho Corporativo Jurisprudencia Comentada”, Editorial Thomson Reuters, 2012.
- Ius Laboris